Saturday, April 05, 2003

Michelle and Ryan I am so happy for you two! God is doing wonderful things for your family! This was the best (cute) quote from your blog: "It (the ultrasound) was so incredible. The baby looked like a baby." That truly is amazing to have a living human growing in you. God bless mothers! How weird!

Anyways, I just ordered playstation two, and got All Star Baseball 2003 with Carlos Pena on it. This for Casey's birthday, yet he just randomly said to go get it now ---so I spilled the beans it will be here in 5 days. (Extra DVD player yes!)

Yet I still really want Sega Dreamcast b/c I want that 2000 game disk of Mike's. Dude! Dreamcast is only 34 dollars on half.com (plus a little shipping).....should I go there?

Does anyone need small ideas for Casey's bday? I'll try to work up a small list of whatchamacallits he may want, and send that around.

MOM! WHAT WAS IN THE BOX!?

Tracey's dad's april fools joke was big time rock-n-roll. More people should get involved with such funniness, and not just on April fools.

Anyone know a good "tennis" game for PS2? I know that one we played at the church (BIG SCREEN AWESOME), was for dreamcast right brothers.....?

Seems like there's more I was going to write, but I forget. And perhaps some peeps are a little overloaded on the blog blab from mare :) It's better than watching tv to me though :)

Oh that's right, on the TV note, I was going to ask dad what kind of package he got for the direct tv. I think I will replace the playstation gift with that for Casey ---he wants to get all the MLB games this spring/summer.

p.s. Casey doesn't check blogs much b/c it reminds him of work, so I feel free to talk about things....I hope..he doesn't at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home