Friday, April 04, 2003

Tracey: really good entry last night. Such a true description of our trip, man I loved that trip too.

Well, I'm in 6th period showing the most annoying slow and dumb "Great Expectations" movie with Michael York. Sorry Yorkey --Dr. Evil.

Horrible puke though, and the students are being annoying b/c they don't like it either!

Sooooooo IT'S FRIDAY AT LEAST! And yahoo, but not to a rain storm last hour and A CANCELLED softball game.

THAT means I get home at 3:20 pm. and have the whole weekend from there! YES!

Funny quote from the movie just now: (really Irish) "Ahhh, meeeee boy"

Speaking of the Irish, how random that Tracey and matt are looking for Ireland this summer.

I just spent 25 cents on a 1973 published version of an Ireland travel book.

So full of history and people talk ----I really like it so far----20 pages in.

Gotta run, kids need a watching.

Have a great weekend yous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home