Wednesday, April 16, 2003

hello all, and Justin certainly a huge thanks for reposting that camera (although newer model) info. I bookmarked it last month, and was hoping to purchase with softball money. ----THE BOOKMARK WAS BLANK THOUGH!

HA! So now I will get that newer one YAHOO!

Well, I just finished a 5 day marathon of coaching softball. NO KIDDING! We played Fri, Sat, Mon, Tues (and I count Sunday, b/c it flew by and doesn't count as a break!).

It was all fun, a little bit of rain postponement, but we beat 2 great teams, and almost beat two other really good (big Fresno teams) too.

Next topic, MOM! The cats! WHOA! Good thing it wasn't dead ---maybe the other cat friends warned him and told him to play dead...interesting. And kudos to your saving. Imagine if they are worshipping you in their minds as the "savior". HA!

Justin and mike -----good job on continuing your quality movie making skills AGAIN! So did you win....or was it just a.. something else?

New Plumb cd is very good! I'm jealous of Koufax in BG town. But my assitant coach (23 yr. old) and I have a lot in common I found out this weekend with all the softball.

She's really into punk, NOFX and all that (me not so), but she wants to see No Doubt and has always wanted to, so I told her about my Pontiac, Michigan goings of Stefani-ville. Way cool!

(point being ---now I may be hitting up some concerts with my new friend!)

Something really great, and really hilarious was what one of my players said at 6 in the morning Tuesday (we had to play @ 8 A.M.an hour away!!??!)

About 5 of them got in my school van (no bus this trip), and they're all sleepy headed big time, me too --imagine that!

My best pitcher sits there a minute, sleepy and seat belting, and as I pull out of the school, she goes:

"Miss Sanford, are you a Christian?"

"Why yes I am Hannah, HA! How did you know?" " Well, one time I saw your shirt at practice that said Jesus or something."

"Oh well, I'm not wearing that shirt right now, what made you think of it?" "I don't know". Then she proceeded to lay down and go to sleep.

Later in the day it was brought up again in a hilarious way with her friends making fun of her (just for the out of blue discussing it sleepily), and they kept yelling, "Hey did you know Mrs. Sanford is a Christian".

All very innocent natured and interested littles waiting for me to respond to it throughout the day.

So weird, when you ask God for opportunities for Him to shine in you!

It happens so quick after you really surrender any of "my own witnessing ideas". And who knows what He's doing with something so small like that.

Welp! I'm planning a trip to the Monterey Coast, and dad and mom might call you for info on your visit there. later for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home