Friday, April 11, 2003

Some funnies:

Went to the bathroom in the teacher's lounge today, and whoever was next to me didn't know I was in there ---so she turned out the lights. It was fun going "the 1" only, not 2, then feeling the stalls all around till I found the door and light switch.

Donkey Basketball: a tradition here at Chowchilla where a teacher's team and a student's (FFA) team have to ride the donkeys to pass, shoot, tackle, and wrestle the whole 40 minutes game. (no dribbling)

Casey and I were drafted to do this and it was hilarious last night. Donkeys bucking, pooping, sprinting, and being stubborn all night. I fell off and wasted my knee (just bruised). Lots of teachers and students wrestled and pushed each other off the donkeys.

AND THE TEACHER'S WON in sudden death overtime - 26 -24!

Tonight I am playing "Bunko" with the girl colleagues at this school. Might win some money ---it's a dice game and betting. Yet, I don't believe I shall be attending this event more than tonight.

I basically agreed finally b/c they've asked me to "sub (for another player)" twice before. Too anti-social and married I guess :)

Dad, have a safe flight home. Happy pre-Easter everyone! We're half day schooling it right now, with a "motivational" speaker in the afternoon.

TONIGHT GAME AT DOS PALOS (called DP, and rivalish to Chow).

This weekend, I have to help with the track meet, then my JV's have a tournament (4 games). Really busy beginning of break, but we don't have money to get crazy and do anything else :)

Too much senseless knowledge here, I think I accidently thought this blog was my planner book. checkya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home