Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Justin, you might like the Libertines --I'm downloading a few of their songs, and this one sounds like Pedro whatnotish. Called "Radio America". Maybe, maybe not. They need more to sell me at this point.

Matt do you know the band movielife. Just got a couple of their ---normal rock/punk, but fun enough. I would like to burn your white stripes album by the way.

About to get this semi-shady risk of a group called "Stiffed", resembling a far off version of Gwen. Also "Headstrong" by Trapt anyone?

That Trapt group is so everything on any good rock station--redundant and enjoyable for my naked eyeXX----ear. p.s. I finally discovered a comparable 89x here. qual qual on that.

Don't forget a wonderfully, cheesy KLUV Christian radio situation quite often as well. Sara Groves "The Word", ..."and the Word was, and the Word is". His Word, whoa omnipotent. We humans can't take it audible? ---WAY humbling.

Can anybody tell, I've been reading Spin?.....no more tv. Hobby time :)

So we had a good game tonight, 6-0 victory. And I got my first parent complaint after the game. "I understand you wanting to support your daughter". The end.

I need my shirt (that doesn't exist anymore) that I ripped off of Kevin Arnold's dad, "I'm the Coach". Yes! ---haysforhorses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home