Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Time, where did you go
Why did you leave me..here alone
Wait, don't go so fast
I'm missing the moments as they pass

Down to my knees, beggin' for all your sympathy
You are just an illusion
You don't seem to care
You humble people everywhere

Chantal's new one (#2), w/ some readysetbad-esque piano.

That nagging push on our lives. TIME! If we could only think of the Eternity He's promised us.

I'm always asking for His perspective on things, & it's so hard not to ask for Him to change time, things, and people.

I'd rather see this world, this TIME that drives me ----- as He sees it! A mere blink in His Eternity. Thank You Jesus!

This trip to Anchorage is all about drawing near to Him, with a backpack and the back of the jeep as our home.

The earth as He made it. The simplicity of survival, and the trees of the fields clapping their hands~! WOO!

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous pearl izumi said...

Is this a poem? I like it! Very meaningful, you have a talent in writing poems huh! Keep it up! :)
Happy Trails!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home