Friday, April 25, 2003

Matt I'm pumped for the stripes and elsewhat's you'll spot me. What do you think of the rhcp's new one "can't stop"?

Mike have I told you yet CONGRATS for that scholarship awesomeness! Also, ask dad what he put as #15 and #17 on my burned one this package -------I must hear them everyday......THEY'RE YOUR SONGS MAN!

Found out Casey's parents are coming June 6 - 18 or something. Then (a pushed back) Alaska ----so sadly for sure we'll miss your trip Ryan and Michelle. :( Next summer Bob Barker for sure.

Justin August would be sweet for a viz or early/mid Julyish. Don't plan around us though b/c we're going to come and go to Alaska as it goes.

I'm downloading Crutches finally ----I was waiting for it on DVD for real .....but duh, you said weeks ago it's on your page :)

But I am planning on going down to San Diego myself for a week (.....heehee mattandtrace...) While Casey goes on some fishing expedition with the principal and a.d. of our school.

Love you all! Mom I saw your words! Dad that was a nice blog ---Casey liked it. We won tonight!!!!!!!!!! I have such good kids to coach. have a good one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home