Monday, April 28, 2003

No mo' dog beach refs Matt!

DAD, I GOT THE CHANTEL CD THANKS A million quantillion! 5 songs, I already love.

On the windows media player: rhcp's can't stop, D4 get loose...sure, trapt headstrong, the movielife it's something...very brandston or whoever however spellage ---Michelle remember them from cornerstone.

Speaking of cornerstone, are there any of those out here Mateo? And allamericanrejects would be fun!

Fun Tanzanian info daddio! J-- You're ROCKIN' & ROLLIN' now! Mike I'm jealous of DQ! Keep rocking everyone's world with your music.

Mom thanks for the teeshirt backing, now my teeshirt quilt (already begun), or casey's? p.s. I rearranged our office with a couch under the window. Desk still "L" shaped elsewhere. Niiiiiice.

All in all Casey's bday weekend was fun! We had cake at school from some lady, cake here, and with all that cake mary slept 30 hours worth of naps NOT KIDDING, while Casey coached :)

The rest of the week at school is standardized testing where we use Scantron stuff no doubt. I get to do lesson plans though....for what...22 & 1/2 days of school left? YES!!

Trace, but of course to Sequoia ---but I say more so to that andrew whattajeebee place you said. It really hit me today that, OH MY GOODNESS, we're almost done with school for the YEAR! Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home