Saturday, May 03, 2003

DAD! My blog looks great thanks! I need to take a small tutorial from you on putting the pics (use your hints from that one email). I really like the Africa background, so subtle and there, and a CHOW PIC!

And mom have you been letting dad onto yours? Wowee! Have fun at Shipshewana, I'm jealous! Also, dad that C.S. Lewis weblink I looked at today from your blog is great!

Matt I want to catch Owning Mohoney too, yet I'm a minnie driver fan for it :)

Trace your thoughts on the last weeks of college hit right on target with my memories. "so fake studying outside was taking place, but actually people watching or laying out".

Just one of the absolute, unbelievably ridiculous care free moments of our lives. Where you feel so freeeeeeee!! The best part is, similarly you can simulate that every school year of teaching too! YES!

As for plumb, I hear ya. She always seemed to have a bit of country in her in my notice of last album, but you're so right on more "contemporary Christian". It was nice to break my "no new music" syndrome with it, but now I'm onto Chantal Kreviazuk's new one ---

Did you/anybody know she's married to the lead singer of OurLadyPeace?! Crazy, and cool! Must be the Canadien connection on that.

Side note: I'm remembering a quote from Justin, about Notwist I think, Notwist having such a unique sound, you wonder why noone in the Christian music industry is pioneering whatsoever in UNIQUENESS! ---or are they so undiscovered?---well I think the same on Plumb's mainstreamness.

Mike I read that whole great divorce you posted if you can believe it. I have picked up that book many times, but often get lost in the small lettering and wording (it's my visual learning defect, ha!).

Thanks for the reality checks it brought about. And hey 1040s I have a box ready to send to you all....but...just watch for it. peace out we're going to see X2 b/c nothing else is really that good over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home