Saturday, May 01, 2004

Softball stats. I figured I'd do the stats for the chicas this year. Last year's stats were half a__ done. Pretty rude, I guess.

We just watched (and own of course--cheaper than renting): Dickie Roberts. It was cheesy but some good one liners. I burst out in a "one chuckle" about 5 or more times. If I was a movie teacher, or movie critic like other fam friends, it'd be a C- or lower.

Thirteen Days was also purchased, after paying a SolCom II rental late fee from when mom and dad were here. Yeah, Matt, Case loved it and had to rent it and tried to beat it. Said he was close to winning it...sure, sure.

On the other hand, we have a new PS2 golf game (purchased last month) that I finally played. Normal, cartooning, reminding me of Mario Golf, but of course not comparable. It's actually a really nice, easy (or as hard as you want) game to play.

I only shoot about 18 over each round. HA!

Makes me want to play real golf. Yeah. I like sports. Always.

I was just thinking how dumb it is that more people I know don't have blogs. I'm proud of Kim and Jenny for doing this. It's great to keep up with you guys!

Well, back to the stats. It's another well earned lazy weekend. Oh and p.s. we've won our last two softball games. Good league victories (currently 6-18, 5-4 in the league) OUCH!

"This memory of you holds more
Than a photograph.
It’s much more than a book of
Old pictures locked away
Without a name."

"Crutch" by Pinback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home