Friday, October 14, 2005

Another week poofed up into the air! WHOAWOWWEE!

Chirpee weather hereadays, moutains almost completely covered from top to bottom.

It was payday today; we get paid every 2 weeks and really like it this way. God is good.

Just heard of a funny new medication called Boniva on tv just now. Hilarious! BONIVA! Just the sound of it, nothing to do with it purpose which I don't remember what it was. And man, Amy Grant's Three Wishes is so SO touching...ahhhhhh!!!!!

This week in class I demonstrated prepositional phrases with a sestet (six line) poem of, "There, that's me....I was at the running of the bulls and I fell....I started saying shhh......as I was falling...." It was funny to me at least and I showed a clip from the movie. You know which movie maybe?

Five bonus points for anyone who can translate this lyric:

"He's a Boey-tist, a Boey-tist of ladies....."

Hint: mad props to Matt who brought Purple Tupee into our lives circa 1990ish.

And the Digital Underground and Public Enemy albums. I was just thinking of those days tonight......George Harrison, "Got My Mind Set on You".....so long ago!

And now to end a blog on some amazing lyrics:
"Hopeless bleak despair, it was always there, and then one day it disappeared...in a puff of smoke, in an unceremonious way, one day it disappeared..." YAH! I interpret it as Cristo es mi Salvador!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop! Thief
We love gadgets, we love even more to keep them! Unfortunately these days it's all too easy to have your gadgets stolen.
I was blogg surfing and I found your blog. I think it is very interesting. Keep up the good work!!
If you ever think in having your own busness and quit your job witha minimal investment, visit this site financial freedom, if you need financial freedom this is great"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home