Thursday, October 13, 2005

GUESS WHAT!??!?!

OUR GARAGE IS FRAMED UP!!!! And HALF OF OUR HOUSE! It got its subfloor yesterday and today they constructed the whole garage and 2 of the house walls - one of which was the picture windows and fireplace side!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The garage is huge! Seriously! Probably bigger than our house! It has so much room for our truck on one side and the Jeep on the other with a whole 6 x 12 left over on the left side where our water heater, washer/dryer, and some tool shop storage area! Looks big and tall!

The house looks cute and I think it will be bigger than we think b/c we are picturing a dinky place. It will be cozy, but one of the rooms downstairs will be bigger and we'll have an upstairs. I mean come on, it's just Casey and I, we don't need 40 rooms.

So, Mom was that guy serious about your Narnia license plate being illegal!!?! If so, duh. :)

And oh yeah to the month viz and doing some tshirt quilts! I would love it! I too feel like I haven't talked to Tracemeister in a long time, but alas emails are wonderful Ireland methods!

Um......well....so....I had to referee tonight and it went well enough (I'll earn about $200!). And....I'm considering coaching JV bball my people.

Coaching.....again.

I'm into b/c it's kind of oddly weird and good up here. They have literally 4 sports seasons. Fall sports start in August and end in September. Then there's a half winter/half fall season, an actual winter season, and then a spring sports season.

POINT BEING, the season for JV ball would be about 1 and 1/2 months, 12 games....hmmm.....official house and Ireland money.

HOOOORAY FOR FRIDAY! Live it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home