Saturday, October 22, 2005

Storm of Sierra Front is officially here!

We have named her Storm as planned and for bloodline/breeding purposing she has Sierra Front on the end to indicate where she came from.

She is smaller than Bo was when we got him, largely due to her being only 8 weeks and Bo was 10 weeks when we got him.

Storm is a lot softer, furrier, stockier, and stronger (make sure all comparison adjectives are in agreement?) in comparison to Bo as a laddie. Bo was always so skinny and gangly (sp?) and still is. That little curious guy is out of control being buddies with Storm instantly! Storm likes Bo too but doesn't like that he's so much taller and stompier than her. She is fiesty and a little hold her own type, snapping and yipping at Bo when he paws at her little furry back.

Really cute! Will throw some pictures around sometime. The guy in Nevada who sold her sent us a whole cool binder of info on her and Karelians in general. He also sent a cd of 20 or so pictures of her growing up! Fun! We will copy his ideas like so when we sell some Boey kids. WHO WANTS ONE!?!? :)

That won't occur for 1-2 years, don't worry weirdy thoughts. And Dad that is disturbing about watching his wife grow up.....but let's just call them high school sweet hearts.

There's been good songs on my Itunes mix that help ring in the cool, cozy morning of a downpouring Alaskan rain. Amid the listening of some Cardigans, Herb Albert burst through and then there was Michelangelo! Wish I could come to your pizza party Justin!

So random on TMNT b/c a student found one on the ground at his house this week and brought it to school; put it on my window sill with Chewbacca and Monsters, Inc. guy; it was Donetello.

Good California details dad! Makes me nostalgic and I too have the California bug and that will never go away. That's neat that Fresno in all its wonders (ha!) might be a common stop for your exploits. That gives me an excuse to tag along and stop by Chow every 5-10 years or something! HA! Thanks for the reminders of that land.

Well, today we'll get our mail from yesterday and today for we are waiting for our "retirement" loan checks to get here so we can pay Casey's fam back and get our house downpayment going.

Aside fun, my upperclassmen are intrigued that I listen to good music or even music at all. Your basic forgetfulness that teachers are humans. HA! To them good music is Fall Out Boy (I listen to them? not really) but they're shocked of an Emo, folk, and other rock music history past I have slopped in my desk drawer to bust out before and after school. I need a job where I become one with a Nano......

Even in all those genres, I would have to say soundtracks (non-lyrical) are my favorite at this time and have been for a while now....except when an old pinback comes on like right this second :)

Anyways, I told them how deprived they are in regards to concerts....that depressed them AND ME :( Will fly to S.D. some random week and hit the scene someday.

Don't forget to hear about my aromatherapy craft class from today at 1 p.m. on next blog!

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mare - wow - what a blog! Glad to hear the dog wedding should be happening soon - how fun - we have a dog - do you want it? It's a lab/mut mix that keeps eating my flowers!

Anyways, a funny Chow story for you (and me). Scott was reading the girls a book the other day and it had a Chiahuaua (whatever the spelling of the dog-type is). Instead of that he said Chowchilla!!!!!!!! It took me a minute to think what he was talking about - what a funny way to remind me of our good friends in Alaska!

Have a good week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home