Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"That chick is borderline Amish."

Sorry I said that today about a student.

"So...you're so European...." - one of my favorite Parker Posey quotes- For Your Consideration

Gearing up for the fall tv lineup for some reason. Office of course, Earl - on the first episode where they are singing, Bionic Woman (1 time), Las Vegas, Chuck. Others that I'll pretend to watch along with those for one week, then I become a basketball coach. It's more fun to hoop it up, but the tele is worth a shot for a few weeks.

The new Geico commercials are clever and unexpectantly hilarious! Catch one for yourself this weekend.

We're just chillin' by the fireplace as orange, yellow, burgandy grace the outside ceiling and partly the ground. It's dark now, but I am reflecting on how much I enjoy the fall, however short lived ours is.

Tonight, we found out how much money we get paid to live in Alaska. Simply by living here? You know it!

Might have a chance to go to NYC for teacherhood in the middle of November, but I think I just jinxed it by typing that. So forget it now! Opposite day, reverse pyschology. Come on, come on.

Can't wait for dad to get here Saturday! I'm in rare form mentally, funny things, funny things. Weekend soooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger justinkenya said...

Ejolokice.

What's that?

It's reverse pschology.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh?

ha! - mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home