Monday, May 05, 2003

8 days a week, then 9 days a week, then exam week, yeah right to the last week! We're OUT SOOooooo SOOooooon!

Matt and Trace, what do you think about not this weekend, but next May 16th for a viz?

Memorial day for sure would be fine. Up to you, and fast approaching. We'd love to have ya here!

Found out last night that Casey's fam got a time share in San Diego for the week of June 15-21! Wooo! That's their second week here in cali, and they end up having to fly out the Thursday, offering up a couple days for us to stay the rest of the time share out.

Very cool! Off to teach poetry! My last stand for effortful lessons. I can't believe I put the 5 hours that I did into it. It'll be fun though!

We're having a coffee shop at the end of the unit, and I'm showing the beginning of So I Married an Axe Murderer to show them what one goes like.

The kids share some of their poetry up front and we drink hot chocolate in a dimly lighted fun. clicking our fingers instead of clapping, HA! -later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home