Monday, May 05, 2003

Dad, I like the burnt orange blog best. And I looked at the links for your Rovers.

I say the convertible freelander for myself, but...the new range rover is so cute.

It all depends if you want to have better and bigger room with the discovery though. Oooooo...those are neat cars. I'm so happy you're finally getting one! WOO!

ps that's sad about no Aeroes game. I still have a t-shirt from the game we went to. Awesome! And we saw Jim Thome at the Mud Hens that one time didn't we--or was that Aeroes too?

HA! Michelle! Great memories that's for sure. Very good descriptions....brings me right back to it. The funniest description was being next to "heaven's metal tent". CRAZY PEOPLE THERE!

But yes the water and air matress incident (as described by Tracey too) was so funny! A canoed reprimand....pa--lease!

Justin live the lime light up! That's alliteration. Wish we could celebrate with you in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home