Friday, May 28, 2004

OH MY! IT RAINED!!!

It's so wonderful, refreshing, clean, and cool temps.!

I walk outside my classroom and smile with a YES! Meanwhile the kids are all mopey, tired looking, like it's horrible weather.

However, IT IS FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!

It's also payday! And a three day weekend!

Matt and Tracey I think I'm going to go ahead and confirm that I'll be in SD Saturday afternoon! WOO!! Their (still) talking about that bunco party for next August! Excellent.

Next topic: Apparently I get free sunglasses from our local optomitrist (sp), Casey found out yesterday in accordance with our eye ins. coverage.

So this afternoon I'll do that! As some may know, and experience themselves, sunglass shopping is an addiction of mine :)

In addition, we'll hit the Merced scene of buying a cool (very small and simple) bike rack that goes on our canoe rack! We now will have a hitch rack for 2 people's bikes, and then the simple racks for the back of our truck, and our odd shaped bikes!

Also, Best Buy in Merced will hopefully get my money on a digital camera belt/bag, some rechargeable batteries, and a BIGger memory card.

Perhaps a video camera will be purchased by Case. YES, this IS out of control purchasing. Yet, saves money on souvenirs for all this summer's travelling!

Instead of souvenirs! Pictures!

Well, this is a long entry about random, long winded things. I pray for safe travel for my parents, and for everyone this summer holiday!

Until next blog: Happy 3 day weekend Memorial Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home