Sunday, May 16, 2004

Yum! Just finished eating the best pizza in town, which is NO JOKE, Casey's homemade pizza.

Well, some jaws may drop but I just woke up from 18 hours of sleep. Seriously. 4 p.m. Sat. - 10:30 a.m. Sunday.

We went to Troy yesterday and it was full of junk food and sour skittles. Anyone ever had those? Those are so GOOD!

I think too b/c it's the end of the semester, and I FINALLY FINISHED softball and this weekend was a mini summer vaca before the real one in 2 1/2 weeks! WOOOOOOO!!

Today I guess is Sunday and I'm pumped to get more school over with!

Anyways, Troy was a good story and really played off my knowledge of just teaching The Odyssey in class last month. It didn't seem as long as it was in minutes.

It reminds me of Gladiator, but you can never figure out who's side you want to be on. B/c with Odysseus (in The Odyssey) I always saw him as the good----and he's sort of the bad.

Well, I'm going to take care of some little errands of work in the house!

"Allison...Allison...Allison" ---"Allison Krause" by The Stills

"And all You ever wanted,
Was only me, on my knees.
All that matters is You are holy." ---Nichole Nordman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home