Thursday, May 06, 2004

posting #2 for a Thursday:

A pinnacle moment of realizing I have awkward social skills happened a couple weeks ago.

I was briskly walking through the office areas of school, one normal office, the other nearby official superintendent's office. There's Dr. White, one of the stone figurines recently removed from Medusa's cave.

"Hello, Dr. White." "How is your softball team doing?" "It's going well, we beat Dos Palos last night"

Sounds normal right.

Then she says something encouraging and yet surprisingly enthusiastic, where in turn I respond by putting my hand up for a high five.

A high five for the superintendent of our entire school district.

She responded with a stone cold pointless look of yeah right ignoring. The end.

Well, I'm flopping Friends and Extreme Home Makeover back and forth this evening. It has turned to just plain not interesting in my mind. Although Friends is quite funny tonight, and the ending of any home or person makeovers are the best.

Two things that make me cry with joy:

1. Basically any U2 song. Bono must know the Lord entirely through and through b/c His spirit (the Lord's of course) is strong in every song!

2.Seeing the overly joyed people who recieve a makeover or a home makeover.

Two things that I fear the most:

1. Circus folk
2. Cabbage

jk to the old austin powers there. Did anyone know that Michael York is sort of a reoccuring role on Gilmore Girls, WB Tuesday night drama?

Dad and Matt? He's your friend, don't tell me you've lost touch with him?

Gilmore Girls. Lots of girl talk and topics, sarcasm, and senseless analyzations. Why I like it? I don't know. At least most of my analyzations on life don't come out in word form like these ramblers----or do they! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home