Thursday, May 06, 2004

In the mail today:

The Sundays "static and silence", Pretenders "The Singles", (a Montgomery Gentry--country cd for the country boy in this house), and a redundant Small Town Poets --unless Mike wants his copy back for memories sake..(?). I stole it, and I love it still.

Trace I knew you used to like The Sundays, and/or still do. I absolutely still love this album. Classic and predictably correlated to good, fresh open times in the young adult life!

Times where you're out of college and confused but free. Free to earn money and work your face off for it too. Times of summers off and pure travel alone, yet also with many others.

Oh! I love solitude and a good album to accompany.

And I love a good album and the multitude to enjoy it with!

It's the weekend people! Believe it!

Snow Patrol: I want full details, unless they're not good live, boohoo.

Kim, funny blog. Enjoyable!

p.s. Somehow I've blogged every day this week! YES! That's gotta be some kind of a cookie reward. Yeah it'll be a 100 Grand or a Fastbreak! Mmm...not a good vice to have: chocolate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home