Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Ladies and dudes!

We might buy a forclosed house and fix it up, and make $80,000!

Not kidding. Well, not sure on the making $80,000 part...but it's kind of exciting. Should figure it out this week to come.

Today I had to wear a bunch of stupid eye make-up as if I were going clubbin'. They had the Miss America theme going on, and it was funny but glad that's over.

Anyways, back to the house idea. It would be totally sweet to recarpet, repaint, and make a house amazing. It potentially might be a house on Circle Drive. Apparently, a lot of well to do life long important Chowchilla people live in this neighborhood and if anything goes down the cops drop everything and get there asap.

But if not there, there are about 10 houses forclosed upon currently. Yes, there are shady things and secret stipulations to watch for, yet Casey's dad and sister are such pure professionals at this financial world.

And it would definitely make our last year more fun with redecorating excitement. YES! I can't wait to dive in on the remodeling/decorating world. And we plan to continue in this profession up in Alaska too.

The profession of buying and reselling or renting out houses: yeah that.

Here's something new: travel agent from home....hmmm. Seems overwhelming, but exciting.

This b/c I made up an itinerary for my shopping excursion in 2 weeks. I'm going to IKEA, REI, Casa de Fruta, and the Gilroy Outlet Mall! YES!

Perfectly timed against rush hours, including the essentials and moola type issues, and get this!?! I TOOK A DAY OFF OF SCHOOL! WOOOYEAH!

Well, I will now be reading my No. 1 Detective Agency book while dosing off most likely for sure.

Have a great pre weekend mindedness tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home