Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Emo night. Lost to that team, and our team just plain stinks.

Not sure why it was so emo. It was just like pinnacle to the entire season. Not a good one. Boring sport to coach---love to play it, but no mo' coaching. 2 games left. Man.

I gave the normal, did some good things, did some bad things speech, and we all walked off the field just-- done. It was like some slow mo or soundtracked scene in a sports movie.

Maybe it was the 2 hours of 97 degrees and blazing sun in our face. Maybe it was b/c my sophomores ("team leaders") gave Gatorade to the other "arch-rival team" and I had to embarrassingly go over and say it was a mistake.

Then we put it on a table and had to share it with them to save embarrassing face.

But probubly all this b/c there's 3 Mondays left and 16 1/2 days left.

Yeah that's it. I'm ready.

So I went and shot some hoops at the gym by myself. Yeah "shot some hoop" great phrase. Great game. That shall be the only sport next year. All those years on the bench "learning the game" won't go to waste.

Trace, your ill timed emo rememberance of Encinitas added to my emo and made me happy at the same time. Cannot wait for June 6.

Justin, I'm very excited for your new apartment. Score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home