Friday, May 14, 2004

Another two days of this...I can handle that!

Sleep till whenever, do whatever, just CHILL! WOO!

Except for the chill part b/c it's 90's and above in the temperature aspect.

Today I got a great little gift of cds to sample from dad! Looking forward to getting into those!

Also, Casey ordered some inflatable kayaks that arrived today. Quality, thick canvas type plastic. Used by professionals on rapids...interesting that they (the professionals) don't like the hard plastic kayaks.

Mobility and movement is my guess for that decision of theirs.

So this office is a pig sty and I will now go organize it while listening to my fresh Servant burn from a cool record purchase of dad's!

England...I am brainstorming you England! Research and word of mouth from Justin (and mom and dad's) recommendations will guide this trip. YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home