Sunday, May 09, 2004

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Glad I got to chat with you a while today :)

-----

WHOA NEW BLOGGER SET UP!?! Okay...

So it was online all night by accident AGAIN. I was going to try to catch Matt and Tracey on the tele earlier tonight, but we ended up watching The Game with Michael Douglas and Sean Penn.

Such a good twist. Kind of long---now I know why I've fallen asleep in it twice before or some other college rememberance of that movie. You should rent it if you haven't seen it.

Well needless to say, the next few weeks of entries will be full, FULL of hype for the upcoming events! YES! WEEEEEEHOOO!!

One of the best parts of all is starting to train for my (Tracey and I's) first triathlon! To be held in San Diego, Oct. 3!

Anyone is welcome to train with us (correlatedly at each of your locales) and then meet us in S.D. for the event! WOO!

Tomorrow there is work, but it doesn't seem like it. Like, I mean I actually feel like going, b/c it's coasting in teaching the Steinbeck novel, Of Mice and Men.

Blablabla, why was that just put on my blog.

Welp! Off to watch Arrested Development and/or read No. 1 Detect. Happy May 9 to you all, and Happy Mother's Day especially to Joan and Pat Sanford, Michelle Good, Jenny Mavis...(Theresa Penny maybe)----do I know any other mother's who read this?

Justin thanks for the Evil Trocey link! Way cool, and I hope to have my $25 up from my next paycheck. That's an official pre-order count of: 1 of each (3 of them right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home