Tuesday, May 18, 2004

There was fresh cut grass right in front of my classroom this morning. It looked so lush and was a vibrant, gleeming green.

They just planted it two weeks ago and it is now perfectly beautiful.

So that fragrance filled my delighted to be alive face after already being in great communion with the Lord.

I've been realizing what my job is, on earth that is, and I've been going with that flow the last couple days.

And before slumbering late last night, the Lord was just like,

"Way to do your job, Mary!" Way to do your job.

It was fun and funny, b/c I say that to my pitchers when they're striking people out (in softball that is).

Tracey put it pretty clearly the other day (in an email)when she said, it's amazing how God finds unique ways to relate to us His love and His ideas! Like for me, it's through sports or other fun things.

Oh awesome!

Also, on one last side note, I stagger when I remember how Justin put the Lord the other day with the following we've read maybe, and I could read and reflect on every waking minute:

"But on these walks (with Jesus) I make it a point to lay my cares at his feet. Sometimes he kicks them far, far way. Sometimes he pauses for a moment, looks at them, looks at me, and then picks them up and carries them himself.

Sometimes he looks at them, looks at me, and points at them. And we both bend down and grab them and I understand we will carry it together for a time. And it is always beautiful. What always happens as a result of a walk is that I stop trying to carry things myself, all alone, all trying to be in control. No.

Gotta remember, gotta remember, gotta remember to invite the Lord!..."

SO TRUE! Just remember to invite Him! Woo that's what we need to do!

I love thinking of the Lord looking at, and pointing at my troubles!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home