Friday, July 16, 2004

The below has been revised in case you read it and were like, WHAT!? --computer crashings are so al;kdfjwaejmxackvjasdf
 
This is my 3rd time blogging the same exact blog (minus the creativity and enjoyment of writing). ARGH, and a special company is getting a certain drawing of a gesture placed upon the windshield of their cars...all of you!
 
Cedar Point: This was a quadruple fun day reminicing and hanging out while in line for the ridey rides.  Top rides were: Millenium, Power Tower, Wicked Twister, and Raptor.  The rest of the old ones (for sure Magnum) were crickety and neck jolting.  But those four were smooth, fast, exhilerating, and awesome!
 
That Wicked Twister was a like a long train of pairs of passengers.  You sit there and then in a split second they super speed you up a tall structure with a twist at the end.  Then you speed backwards all the way up another tall structure.  The weightlessness was amazing!  And going backwards wasn't sickening like you may think!
 
Went to Bath and Body Works with mom and dad today, and now for about a day and a 1/2 they have humored me in my super Cedar Point induced tired ramble--yet good fun convo and times.  Tracey you know, you some space cadet on the phone today.  No harm intended.
 
Let's count how many times, "good times" were written in my blogs this summer ---well maybe not written---but thought!  Such a good summer!  I thought last summer was fun...thank you Lord!
 
Speaking of the Savior!  I gabbed with Justin and Mike for a few moments last night at 2:14 in the morning (well really 2:37 a.m.) about our how people go.  We start off and continue through our lives with bundles of strength in friends here and there to lean on and learn from, (like apparently Shadrack, Meeshack, and Abendigosheebaspellage--which I ignorantly don't recal the details to) 
  
Point being, people get off on their own and want to just stand out there.  "I'll be right back Lord I just want to see something...I'll be fine".  And He allows.  And we form the habits of countless pointlessnesses.
 
So lately I've been having to choose Jesus every morning, b/c I've been worried about things that are ridiculous.   God made us before time and sees us in eternity b/c of His Son.
 
He  gave us this body to use on earth and I have to treat it as well as I can, but this flesh is not meant for eternity.  So live!  Our body is meant for earth, our souls are meant for eternity and that's amazing! 

"Smile like you mean it..." - The Killers 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home