Thursday, July 08, 2004

Quick blog update.

Had a great time at bg and now it's time to camp!

We're headed to North Carolina to go white water rapiding!

Yesterday I got to complete an amazing quilt! Thanks mom! And I got a quilt as a gift from mom too! And her signature is on it. WOO! YES!

Also, playing tennis was fun and challenging against dad. Overall, we're barely even if that (b/c he's beat me so many times) in the life scope of tennis with dad! Thanks for playing! Playing tennis with dad, can't beat that!

Don't forget to report on excellent frisbie golfing. J, Mom, Dad, and I went. Dad was so good! Of course Justin was finely tuned in his skills. And mom and I just had fun trying to get less than 10 over par! HA! Glad mom went! We'll have to go next week with Case.

Well I think we'll be back to play softball Monday but maybe not b/c it's a 10 hour drive total or something, plus we'll be getting back to Defiance and all. We'll see, we'll see :) We don't want to butt in and put people on the bench just b/c we're Edwards folk! HA!

Good times all around. Oh saw King Arthur last night. Very Lord of the Rings/Troy-ish. Enjoyable and good prep for England!

Wish I could check out Mike's new band, but I'm sure he'll be on tour soon enough and I'll catch him at a west coast concert! Also, he's figured out a clean, crisp super quality recording buffer that made his mp3's so sharp. You should download them.

Oh yeah, I've been missing Mike b/c he had to help Joel all day with recording (and dad and Justin who have to work). That's okay, I've had mom all to myself. There's always next week (will call gramps so he'll come up Tuesday), and of course England!

Let's make luggage tags Tuesday dad!

Will read the England travel book this weekend! Until Monday or Tuesday bloggers! Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home