Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Beegee it has been for about 3 1/2 days. I thought I would sleep more here b/c there are less people and all, but I have done the complete opposite!

I just finished an amazingly cool design quilt, with the ruffles and plaids (maybe only Tracey can picture this design). I made it for Theresa Penny's 4 month old girl. So it is a baby size like 6 x 4 feet or something. Oops, hope she doesn't read this, it's a surprise-ish.

We went to Cabelas, ate dairy queen, ate awesome cook out food the whole time and worked out on the crossbow. Scotcheroons and other sweets have taken over my food consumption. IT'S SUMMMMMMMMER!!!!

Let's see, case and the bros and I saw Hellboy at super cinemas ($2,YES!) and it was good enough. I fell asleep for about a 1/2 hour though, oops.

Played tennis twice with dad so far. Hope to play tonight again after some frisbie golf. Current score: 1-1 sets. First set: 6-1 dad, and today 6-3 mare.

We rented and watched Cold Mountain yesterday. I liked it. It was a little long, but interesting. We also purchased In America, Matchstick Men, Mystic River.

Okee, I'm headed to cut the ruffle edges of my quilt and wash it. For one whole week now I've avoided doing my scrapbook, and that's annoying, but maybe the gumption tonight.

Looking forward to camping this longer weekend with Casey's family and more tennis/frisbie golf too. Let's not forget about ENGLAND!! YES!

Good bye now, I'm enjoying good convo with fam. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home