Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Up early to head to Encinitas for camping and surfing!

I talked to Casey yesterday and he's having quite an adventure. I guess it's pretty much nonstop raining (and they are camping :), and yesterday apparently there was some scary sitches.

They were riding in their (blow-up, yet sturdy) kayaks on a some class 2 rapids. Apparently, it got rough and Casey bounced out with Bo closely following him. Bo landed on Casey's head and pushed and scrapped his head to get safe (although he did have a life jacket on). Casey's ear got scrapped pretty bad, but not bad enough for stiches supposedly.

Also, Bo is just barking and being a brat at the campsite, so now one of them has to stay with Bo all day while the other two do more rapids fun!

Man, I hope they're having fun anyways. At least it's a crazy story to tell.

Anyways, I've got to get moving. I've been up for about an hour and need to quite blobbing around. I have some local art shops to get to, and a camp to set up. Matt and Tracey will be there right after work!

Talk to you blogwise Thursday!

p.s. Tracey and I are going sea kayaking into the LaJolla sea caves on Thursday! WOO!

p.s.s. Kim, I always read your blog and I know my mom and Tracey do :) Too fun! Plus, that BGCA reunion would be hilariously sweet, if it could happen.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home