Saturday, May 29, 2004

Getting geared up, and PUMPED UP!

Casey and I have been finalizing our specific whereabouts and bookings, even down to a drawing of his truck bed labeled for packing.

Yeah...so!

Also, I drew, redrew, packed, and repacked my cool new Columbia backpack for England!

Yeah...so!

It is necessary to optimize and minimized the one bag for simple, LIGHT travel. Plus, I'm about to send a couple items via snail mail (like jeans and nicer clothing types) to 1040 for a lighter camping load until July's England departure.

I think I have it accomplished, but the "light" part is to be determined after long, EXCITING, walks around the England country.

The other night I watched Miracle, and it was good. One of my bball players said a long time ago, "I saw Miracle, and it was so good..."

Me: "Ugh, it's about hockey though..." Her: "Oh no, you'll love it...you're a coach!"

In relation to that, and watching Justin's Pseudoshorts of youth group, I remember why teaching (and coaching) is a great occupation. We can make them do whatever we want! HA! Jk, they are so fun to be around, and we can help mold the youth of America into godly wonders!

Thank you Jesus for the opportunity! It is enjoyable.

Whoa, that's a rare form of optimism at the end of the year? I am a little nostalgically sentimental in watching a lot of my students never be in my class again. That's the stink about having freshman sort of...blablabla pointless ramble stopped now.

Well, I'm looking forward to hearing more about Mom and Dad's trip, as well as the Mexico trip!

Matt and Tracey don't forget I'm crashing your SD scene Saturday afternoon! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

So here's an admitting statement. Hanson's new song, "Penny and Me" is a good, fun song. :)

Currently, I'm getting into Iron and Wine and Magnetic Fields from J. Matt I know you're a Camria and Coheed fan! Can I burn!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home