Thursday, June 03, 2004

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOOOOO

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot a;ldfjlawjreaoiwfjocm kajlpkf nlkwaef mnwfkjmjsakjfoaf;

So, today we will go to Casa de Fruta and get YUMMY, yummy treats like dried apple rings, boston baked beans, dried apricots, pistatios...COME ON! More importantly we are picking up Casey's dad and brother from the San Jose airport.

Casey and his brother have successfully tricked their dad into thinking he's going to Canada to camp and fish or something with other family friends.

HE HAS NO IDEA he's heading WEST! OH YEAH!

Side note: I know I'm getting pumped for prep on three trips --SD, Oregon, England---I'm sure Mike's even more pumped for his cross country road trip sequel! Take our cell number Mike and we'll hook up in Oregon for steak bbq camping environment.

Okay, so Jenny Mavis!

Yes I did receive the package AND THANK YOU! It was so fun with the video and other clippings. I have a small package to send to you, but have not been prioritizing.

Kim that is so cool about your quilting class. Very fun! But I know frustrating. Maybe those people are starting off with teaching you rocket science quilt making.....

B/c my mom taught me so easily and simple for my first real quilt last year. It's called a "tie-quilt". Instead of actually quilting it, you tie it throughout the quilt. Well maybe you already know that, but it's a good way to feel accomplished in the quilting world.

Welp, I must be watching the children for 20 minutes per class period! It doesn't get any sweeter than this! YES!

Enjoy the moment right! OH and p.s. the Bo Blog is up and running over there in my list of "Friends and Fam". It's sort of hidden :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home