Friday, June 04, 2004

We practice for graduation in about 10 minutes, and from there I secretly try to jet off campus for good.

For good until the 8 p.m. actual graduation that is being held over our heads this fine day.

Today shall reach triple digits of dry heat, for I have my BG humidity in mind with that dry heat reference.

Anyways, thus an 8 p.m. ceremony is appreciated greatly!

The exhilerating feeling of driving to San Jose yesterday away from school, done with school, and immediately beginning festivities with Casey's dad and brother WAS AWESOME!

They had a nice, easy, (and surprised flight for his dad) into San Jose at 6 p.m. His dad was super happy and excited, and yet still doesn't know where he's going or what he's doing in CA.

Of course we know, but do you?!? Well he doesn't read this I presume so I will briefly explain:

They're going to southern Oregon on the Rogue River to go on the rapids with kayaks! It's a class 2 rapids which is safer but still rushing fun, especially in a kayak.

A good men bonding time. I wish I was going but the bookings and plannings were off scue and San Diego was ALWAYS the plan anyways for me :) hee, hee!

Welp, Michelle glad you're off to start your summer off right too. You guys have fun in Myrtle Beach!

Spotty blog entries are a reality this summer with everyone living their lives TRAVELLING! This will be the last dedicated one for me, b/c our internet is stupid at home, and b/c I have some surfing to perfect the whole next week.

Tootle-lu booya!

A funny quote:
"Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
(So that would be a good thing...)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home