Saturday, June 12, 2004

The 8, 15, 215, 15 again, 138, 14, 99, Robertson Blvd, and Orange Ave. were all well and good today as I sullenly left the fun world of San Diego!

Reverse that route 7 days ago and I was on my way to beauty, sun, fitness, surf, camp, fam, and great times!

It is over, but it shall soak in for many weeks, and I will recollect the good times as I write it up in my "(new!new!) Travel Journal: Summer 2004"!

Thanks Dad for the fun package! WOO!

Matt and Tracey were so fun to hang out with for a whole week! I was missing Casey and Bo, though too, and it would have been fun to hang out with his bro and dad kayaking. (his pictures look so fun!--can't wait for the rapids trip to North Carolina early July)

Speaking of pics, we got some amazing surfing pictures developed, and digital ones as well. After I figure out a new "free picture web hoster" I will upload those.

Tonight?!

Oh! My! We're getting ready for Operation Oregon lift off at 8 a.m.-ish tomorrow! But I'm too pumped to sleep this afternoon/night away. I will hang out with Case, pack, eat, listen to great music, mess with our newly refurbished (I guess) computer, especially with the POD and pictures.

Well, I have one million things listed to do, and they are all fun!

Can't wait to drive the country again (for the sixth summer in a row!WOO!) Also, to see my family and friends in OH! To maybe camp with Mikey! love you all, miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home