Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Good day sunshine.

Won the tennis thing.

Ate a good subway din din.

Then talked to some good 1040 folks.

This week is fast, and hope it gets faster and faster---well not really. Let's cherish each day right?

I only say that b/c I'm pumped for the triathlon next week. Not prepared, but pumped to just do it! Have fun, pace ourselves, try it you know? Cool!

On the Tuesday following (for I took Monday off), I shall wear my swim cap to school.

All day.

At the tennis match I have to coach too.

Well, probubly not, but it will be fun to wear it in the triath alone!

My classes are settling in and getting used to me. It's our 6th week of school WOWEE!

That's enough boring slur talk! I'm out of this dinky computer lab at 500 Orange!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home