Sunday, September 12, 2004

YES!

Whatta good weekend!

I got tons of lesson plans done :) I even used up all the "toner" in the copier at school...and I was only into my December wkst copies! ARCE!

5th period English 3 has a kid named Julio Arce in it.

Today there was an FCA meeting, and it was envigorating! I'm looking forward to being a part of this SPORTS and GOD ministry avenue! :) YAH!

I just biked 4-5 miles and ran 1-2. A rough estimate b/c I was more concerned with my POD song rotation than keeping track of 4,000 laps on the track. Yeah, I was at the CUHS dirt track.

And Tracey (b/c you're the only keeping track of this motivation), I biked about 7-8 miles yesterday out in the country. Pretty sure my back tire is popped permanently, b/c today it was wasted---yet temporarily pumped up and usable for today's workout at least.

Side notes:

Only tennis matches on Tuesdays and Thursdays from here on out.

I'm playing phone tag with Trish Wulff, and shall catch up with her this week :)

A STARBUCKS is opening here in town on Sept. 17--THIS FRIDAY!

A NEW SONIC is opening 7 miles closer to us than the Merced one! Equalling 12 minutes from 500 Orange Ave!

I'm teaching American Literature beyond belief and I'm really into! Puritan talks all the way up to contemporary! Be prepared for boring comments on that :)

OTR's #6 song "Suitcase" IS ABSOLUTEY ASTONISHING!

Wish I could have been at Black Swamp this weekend!

Casey made tacos! I'm out!

"Why'd You love me in the first place...I can barely look at Your face...what ya doin' with a suitcase." (I capitalized the You and Your b/c I wanted too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home