Friday, September 10, 2004

The week is finally over!

No tennis, no nothing I don't want to do-----all weekend!

Unless you count the multiple hours of grading and lessoning planning I do have to do ONCE AND FOR ALL!

We don't want lesson planning whine on here the rest of the semester now do we. So I shall iron out the details of through January-ness ASAP, for both of my "brand new, never taught ever before in my life" English classes!

Yeah, I knew you would want another justification of why I would be overwhelmed again for my 3rd "first year of teaching" experience thus far in the career :)

Ahh, it felt good getting that out. Now moving on!

2 in a row for tennis! Wins that is!

Nice!

I have not trained a lick for the triathlon the past 2 weeks. Prior to that I did swimming and biking 1 to 2 times per week and running, not so much.

Traceeeeeey! You know the feelin' eh! Or hopefully you bumped yourself out of it as well.

Hey!

This weekend!

Me, the open road, the POD! Running, biking. Yes, let's go!

Well, Dad I really like your black and red blog design, you should keep it. And Mike I was laughing and giggling outloud at your "yahoo love lady" blog I read the other day :) HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home