Monday, September 06, 2004

Kim! My goodness, I read your birthday excitement the other day, and forgot to say HAPPY BELATED! Happy belated! :)

So, Airca, I never knew "Mare is the sea in Italian.....Mare by the Mare"

Awesome!

And no I have not seen Napoleon Dynamite yet, unfornately, but soon! I've heard funny things!

Right this second I am watching 13 going on 30. It's cute and silly, but you know, normal :)

I also purchased Love Actually and Big Fish.

This night, weekend reminds me of my first year of teaching, where I ran all over creation doing this and that and anything fun, besides lesson plans.

Then whatever I came up with that midnight or even the morning of...is what we did in class.

Sloppy. Fun. Procrastinating.

Anyways, it's wait...wait...IT'S 1040 now! And I need to whip something up real quick and get to bed :) I'm going to end this blog, and try to have it say:

"Posted @ 10:40 p.m."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home