Saturday, August 28, 2004

Saw Without a Paddle and it was actually a good remedy to tennis and literature stress. Brainless, yes. And an unexpected genuine message and cleaness to it.

Lookey over to my listy...Erica Konya has stepped into the online sharing world of blog. Very cute pics of her little girl too! Oh, and Airca, thanks for the snail mail! RAD!

Yeah, I just said RAD, so.

It's hot here, 97 degrees.

We ate at Baja Fresh with Casey's cousin who is a junior at Fresno State. She's cool, and we're planning snowboarding/camping/and other dinner ideas. Nice to have someone once in a while to hang with.

Pseudobook fundraising begins next week in school. I was not asked to do it, but why not get $60 in exchange for $14 dollars...humt. Yeah, nice!

Lazyness here. Oh, a certain someone special from 9-5-52 shall be on the snail mail lookout!

Yeah, payday happened yesterday, and now it's broke time since I've had my money for less than 24 hours and all, hee, heh. jk sort of.

Gotta slink outta this computer room to some more packing. PACKING for ALASKA in AUGUST! My first book title. Not really. Can you see my indecisive rambly tiredness. I coach tennis 24/7!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home