Thursday, August 26, 2004

Captain Caaaaaaa..eh...aaaave Maaaaaaaaaan!

That thought puts me in a good mood.

Also, does anyone remember Shirt Tales the cartoon? I think Justin might?...b/c it had a racoon in it---all the animal characters wore tshirts?

I shall now go online and look it up. Just like once I went online to look for Ed Grimly cartoon DVD's. Those don't exist...sadness for me.

So Justin, happy and quick healing! Good to chat a bit this late night hour.

Now, you people, this week was horrendously fast. This last weekend coming up here, we have a good time out with the Casey planned: Baja Fresh, movie, hang out at Barnes and Noble, etc.

And then it's lesson plans AGAIN! SICKENING! It's like a first year teacher again, for the 3rd time. My moto from here on out is "blow it off, just have fun, and we're outta here!"

This week was full of stress and annoyance due to overload on those "literature" lesson plans.

This tennis thing OH-UGH! Too much planning involved. My measley pocket change from coaching this season is going to be spent asap once received in Nov.---and according to the financial budget, I'm actually allowed! Awesome!

Pay Day tomorrow! Plus, cool new teachers to blab with a minute at our "Snack-n-Chat" get together at school Fridays.

One art teacher, just hired last week, grew up in Tennessee I think, well at least played softball at Tennesee University. Her and her fiance moved out here with him playing semi-pro football, he's from Cincinatti.

It was hilarious when she found out we were from Ohio, and she instantly wanted to be best friends! Acting like she's heard of Defiance College--yet perhaps she though with BG I was talking about Kentucky.....HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home