Tuesday, August 10, 2004

An Iraq calling on the tennis coach's husband has made my fall school situation quite different!

A pregnant teacher buddy of the Chow-world has handed over the reigns of "tennis coach" to anyone who'll take it. She has been really stressed and worried already, and I pray for her to be worry free on child and husband.

So...I'M HEAD TENNIS COACH THIS FALL!

I've never been a varsity coach before. Cooooo....l! There's only 10 players or so, and head to head competition in practice determines the lineup! EASY COACHING!

It will be time consuming and busy, but now I can blow off my 6th period class for matches :)

Anyways, prepare to be bored with tennis team talk and highlights this fall, followed by bball. This may be my last year for coaching ever! Except for our kids, or if the Alaskan school drafts me into it again?..no! :)

We've gone to school two days in a row--by choice, and it hasn't been too bad at all. Ya know with starting our 3rd year here, and my 5th year overall WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

Tomorrow we actually have to be there for inservice blablabla forever morning talk over procedures. I'm excited and I get to teach two sets of students that I've already taught - sophomores and juniors.

Thank you Lord for tennis! Also, for getting to know these two generations of students even better, and a cool new HUGE classroom that I will keep spotless.

Hope you're all well and settling into the fall that's creeper lagooning up on us!

Oh and Trace I'm still in for the triath! Mom and Dad we'll need to hear more stories about England...snail mail even...

"I ran around with my head cut off, and it was freightning to say the least" - Creeper Lagoon lyrics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home