Saturday, July 31, 2004

"Burnt fried and set a side...(and repeat)"

Who out there remembers this phrase?
Have you ever said it in a sing songy fashion?
Hilarious!

Hey, I saw the movie "The Village" last night with J, Mike, and Casey, and YOU SHOULD ALL GO SEE IT!
Totally out of control awesome! That's all I'll say :)

This one scene that was completely amazing (that won't ruin any plot factors) was when the blind girl puts her hand out the door and Joaquin Phoenix grabs it just in time (to save her).

THE MUSIC IS BREATHTAKING! If you see it you'll know what I mean.

(oh cool I just read J's blog and want to tell him I totally cryed in that scene--can't believe noone saw me :)

Hey everybody, tomorrow is AUGUST! That's disgusting to my teacher mind. ;)

Also, I blogged earlier today if you didn't catch that drab, HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home