Saturday, July 31, 2004

We're home! The 8 hr. flight wasn't too bad, but I don't want to fly for a long while.

I'm looking forward to going home and getting settled a little bit in Chow-i.e. mail, computers, new satellite tv, etc. But then heading out to S.D. before one last summer hoorah!

(Side note:super humidified hair happened the minute we landed in Detroit last night)

Just got back from Joann's with the sister and mom in laws. It was fun, and I keep getting gifts of scrapbook stickers! Way cool! This will and must be the year of scrapbooking. I have about 4 to do, and must do them before our movie next June.

Casey got me like a million bajillion journals and scrapbooking papers/stickers too! Sweet!

Tonight is our last night in Ohio. 6 am departure with our truck and Bo. A great summer, that I would like to reflect on during a 40 hour drive and blog later about--as a whole :)

The British parents had to say farewell to me yesterday, and it was sad to say goodbye. Ya know, traveling to Anchorage by plane is actually quicker than getting to CA, so I hope to see more of them--and come home more once we hit land home next year in Alaska!?!?

I miss being with my family. It's called adulthood huh? It's called working, but it's also called choice...I hope our families choose to move out west too WHEN THEY RETIRE--or when they hit it big (bros)! (soon dad, soon, NOW, start doing what you want NOW! And don't worry about money, I'll fly you and mom out anytime you want.)

Casey is off at the shooting range with his dad,bro,and sis's boyfriend. Cool, I almost went. In fact, we're taking a shooting class in Cali this fall--this in prep of Alaska life :) WHOA!

That's all the bore I've got for now. Talk to you in Chowchilla--unless I don't my new comp going on--Windows XP, Microsoft publishing! OH YEAH! The year of the newsletters I hope! So fam get ready for that sillyness!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home