Saturday, July 17, 2004

Today I will listen to the Killers and Ken Stringfellow albums, and REALLY do my scrapbook from this summer (already).
 
We were suppose to go to Cincinatti to help a sisterinlaw move, but rain threatens. :)
 
Slept in too much today.  11 am.  Hmm...
 
We'll probubly go late night bowling tonight--it's called Gold Mine bowling b/c you can win prizes for certain throws and scores.  Interesting.
 
Watched the rest of City of God last night! Wow! A movie that sticks in your head and you think about it a lot.  Good, great, and crazy.  Thanks for the borrowing J. 
 
Casey's mom, Jesse, and I watched In America, I liked it a lot.  I want to watch it again by myself.  It makes you laugh a lot sillyly (especially at the little Ariel character), and then it makes you cry a lot, and sort of depressed.  But a good ending.
 
How was Mike's concert?
 
Have fun at the wedding festivities my fam! P.s. you go mom you're in more shape for the triathlon than I am! 
 
"I got soul, but I'm not a soldier." - Killers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home