Thursday, July 29, 2004

HELLO! We're at the Dial House B&B in Oxford-world! It's one that we've stayed at 2 nights before our train ride around the country!

It's a nicey and we get free (and wireless) internet (using Dad's G4), so of course here's a blog.

Incessant bumping and plopping into my face of people and their luggage happened all day as each stop every 30 minutes from York to Oxfordactually went fast.

I had an aisle seat.

The trains are nice (well the Virgin ones---thus Justin's funny quote on his el bloggy), and there are so many, MANY people on and off all the time. It's actually hilarious to watch people flinging and looking desperately for seats that aren't booked. Ours were, so they couldn't take them from us. Some people have a short ride and stand I presume.

So arriving in Oxford, there was dad all surprisingly waiting for us way-away from his C.S. Lewis residence! What a treat! I missed him! And we didn't expect to see him then and there! YAH!

It is odd to think I will not see him or mom, or bros until Thanksgiving.

Thinking of Thanksgiving reminds me that I will have completed a Mission Bay triathlon by then! Which means training all fall--YES! Can't wait to be off on my own training, talking to God, and listening to music.

Here are some out of control hours ahead of me (us):

2 hours from Oxford to Gatwick Airport
8 hours in flight
2 hours to bg
1 hour to Defiance
36+ hours to Chow
7 hours to S.D.
WOO! Plenty of hours to.....sleep?....to plan more school...to have fun with the people I get to spend it with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home