Sunday, July 18, 2004

Get stuff together and go to beegee for a packing of England extravaganza!
 
YES,YES,YES,YES! Want to explore touring options with mom and everyone tonight!  Can't wait to see Oxford!
 
Anyways, glad the Jenkins' wedding was quality.  I talked to Erica Konya last night and caught up a bit, excellent fun!  Wish could have hung out, but alas there shall be a reunion somewhere, somehow!

My one "backpack" attempt  for England travel is getting better and better, well in my mind.  I have downsized my toiletries bag due to mom and I's fun Bath and Body time, and I'm trying to fit all my clothes into this semi-super small luggage organizer blee bla. 
 
Mom and I are deciding if a full size neck pillow (not an inflatable one) is really the route to go!? Probubly not a wise idea...but comfort...and putting it in one of those shoe bag (like nike or whatever)...
 
Welp, I'm in the process of making sure I have everything here (in Defiance) that I'll need :)  I may blog one more time, but MAYBE NOT! 

ENGLAND HERE WE COME!!!!!!
 
p.s. Red Dead Revolver is a hit over here!  Casey and his dad have been playing it for 2 days straight, and now his sister is trying it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home