Sunday, August 22, 2004

2/3 of a triathlon done today! That is: 20 laps swimming, and 9 miles biking around the track. Both done at school. Nice!

It took me about an hour and 10 mins...with bike time and dry off time slowly in between.

Tracey, I think our pool is shorter, well I'm swimming the short part...but tomorrow I'm asking for official laps---well maybe Tues/Wed. so I can avoid kids yelling for me to practice water polo with them.

I met the "water polo" coach who is 41 years old, but really like a 25 year old. She's a very cool athlete mom who has done tons of competitions, including the Iron Man Triathlon which is like 4 times longer (which I never knew) than our Mission Bay one this Oct. 3.

I plan on learning from her expertise a bit. And it's hilarious b/c if I have conversations with anyone (ANYONE) for more than 5 minutes, inevitably I always mention they should "write a book about it". HAHahhahahhahaha!

That's how I think at least, point being I told this chick to write a book about her triath, marathons, and all that jazz. She laughed (like they all do) and said "yeah I should". She knows someone who trained with and is friends with Lance Armstrong.

Well the cabin blabla is almost there. I will only email you all one more time with confirmation. Sorry for all the confusion and decisions :) I'm looking forward to it greatly :)

Board games, cabin fireplaces, a little snow, some boarding, relaxing, food, dreaming...YES!

Sounds like the Amazing Race was pretty fun Matt and Trace! Glad mike is home, but not glad that his IPOD is ridiculous.

Did you know we will have worked 3 (THREEEEEE) whole weeks before Labor day?! Whoa, wow!? We get paid this week though and I plan on getting Cure's new one finally (Matt did you see the Curiosa review at the back of Rolling Stone), and Alanis Morrisette's new one on Itunes.

Monday, Monday is here again :)

"The more I cycle, the more I love it, and it's all I want to train with and for." - that water polo chick took the words right out of my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home