Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Awesome to read your blog mom, and it inspires me to prioritize my recollections. I've been telling everyone at work the things I loved. Mostly including travelling by planes, trains, and not automobiles--well busses. And Edinburgh, York, and Oxford.

My comments on London were its busyness but its super cool history and tour we did! My colleagues were more enthusiastic about the Globe theater than I was/am...humph. ;) (they went there a few yrs. ago)And mom and dad, they are all amazed that I went with you all and the C.S. Lewis conference excitement too.

Oh yeah so, there are some very cool new teachers...except for the one who has the exact same VW beetle as me. ABSURD! But one has lived on an American military base in Germany her whole life, and her parents have taught the military kids her whole life. WHAT?! Cool.

Casey has a new peculiar special ed lady to work with after his one friend surprisingly transfered schools. I feel some hilarious stories coming out of her existence here in Chow.

Some long days have been going on with this work thingamabob called school again. You know the super busy fast, slowness? Has anyone had that? I'm sure now that were all adults it's such a blur like so - long at work ;kafjiewfjewjoawe

BOOKS! SO many books to write, so little time. Since being in structured time managing things all my life, it seems adding tennis has actually made me more motivated to keep on schedule with triath training and a book writing/editing schedule I plopped out on the plane home this summer!

"The hope of the whole world lies on the shoulders of a homeless man" - Rich Mullins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home