Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Hi all!

The school job is superbly just full of me blabbing rules and whatnots. The kids are surprisingly positive, happy, and quiet. The quiet part I know will change, but the other part is great!

The class that just graduated was a pain in the neck for everyone. All faculty and staff are acting like this year is the most beautiful year they've ever taught...it's funny...it's good.

Tennis is slim to none right now attendancewise, but by Thursday there will be any and all out there equalling 13! NICE! EASY! GREAT! I love it!

Something very cool is that I am now one of the FCA "teacher-leaders". WOOHOO! I just have such a youth ministry zealosity (made that word up?) in my heart, and here's another avenue! YES!

Teaching! Who knew this would be the life? The husband is one too? AWESOME! A good life! Proud to serve your children Lord, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home