Sunday, September 05, 2004

Wow! Ha! I just saw an ad for the Sept. 17 Wimbledon movie. Funny! And I will go, and I will make my tennis team go for "team bonding".

Cool!

I woke up in a refreshed, great mood. After yesterday, and last week, it's unexpected. Avoiding the negative details, I took just the varsity tennis team (8 players) to the coast at San Luis Obispo/Morro Bay area.

Got a Highway 1 glimpse of the ocean for about an hour, so that's all I needed to clear my head!

Never been there, it's neat but I like Monterey Bay/Pacific Grove/Santa Cruz way better. Not to mention the 3 and 1/2 hours it took to get there, and I was basically "working"...and driving FOREVER!

We almost won the match, and I really got to know several of the players in depth. We talked about the Lord a lot, the nation, the society, our school, and everything in between. Neat, surreal, odd----I'm 27. They're seniors in high school---they're honest about the drugs and alcohol problems in Chowchilla: teens and adults.

Humph.

So, Casey is at a teacher friend's house with a chain saw and the determination to cut down an entire large numbered acreage of orchards.

He's being a "man's man" cutting it all down, and selling it to fireplace/camping people, and looks to make a couple grand doing this. When he gets home, we may go to Barnes and Noble in Merced just to sit and have fun!

Side note: Alanis Morrisette's new cd is "okay". I no longer have "free" stealing downloading capabilities so I am committed to legitimate purchasing/sampling. Thus, I bought it. Ya win some, ya lose some. :)

Michelle and Tracey! Hilarious! I'm so pumped that you tried to run on stage with such enthusiasm, and after all that rule following annoyance, and 1 hour of sleep! Could you take pictures during the show? Did you take a picture of the bouncer?

Justin, I am disturbed and aggressive in my prayer for you. Stay strong, we love you. God loves you.

It's Bruce's birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day dad! Bo loves you! And so do we! Why isn't your cell phone on right now!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home