Wednesday, September 01, 2004

It's national sewing month everybody!

Mom did you get your Joann's 40% coupon via email or snail mail? Email is faster and nicer to just print off.

One thought on the Joann's flyer though: it says "every white sewing machine is on sale".

I think they'll be in for it with the equal rights activists nowadays. Watch what you say Joann's! Man!

Also, it seems pretty odd that it's called Joann's. What if mom is in the CIA under the code name Joann's and really this whole time dad has been the front for all the BGSU money that comes in, etc.

Mom. Do you own Joann Fabrics?

It's only one more "n".

Feeling good today. We had a tennis match last night against a school named Selma (and Louise). We played so, so, so well, but lost 5-4. (Scoring to be dealt with as wins in all varsity matchups 6 singles and 3 doubles, thus ='s 9.)

So that was that! And from here on out I'm smooth sailing set! Matches consist of them performing and me saying about 2 minutes of coaching through all matches. IT'S A QUIET SPORT! And they can only come talk to me in between sets and games--and must do so quickly.

NICE! Plus we have the same exact "ladder" line-up for the whole first half of the season. Then only change it once more for the second half of the season. Have I realized yet that I'm coaching Varsity tennis?! It's interesting and neat, but I have to fax, call, email all the scores in etc. asap each match.

Well, I have some "me" stuff planned tonight b/c we practiced at 6 in the morning today, and "I'm freeee..eeee" (Plumb song).

Plus, I already made Case dinner of tacos and salad! We ate Edwards brand Lemon Merigue (sp?) pie. Also, hung out with him for a bit of quality ESPN football time.

Anyways, I will do the following tonight! Set up arts/crafts table, run 28 mins. with Bo and IPOD, do 22 min. pilate abs, rip some pics from England and throw some lessons together for tomorrow and next week.

Or I could just sleep starting from right now, until tomorrow morning?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home